15 March 2011

grayson and jillian's birthday party

I am so, so sorry it has taken me this long to write about a birthday party for 2 one-year olds. My partner in crime and I were having technical difficulties swapping pictures....you would think two women with a few degrees under their belts would be able to figure out how to send pictures to each other and then be able to download the pictures. Well...we got it all figured out and now I can tell you all about Grayson and Jillian's Birthday Shenanigans.

A little background on Grayson and Jillian - they met way back in September in a playgroup while their mommies were in a mommy meeting getting to know each other as well. They discovered that their birthdays are only 5 days apart. A couple playdates later, little Grayson and Jillian decided they should throw the mother of all First Birthday Parties...together. And a quick shout out to my partner in crime, Janelle, that was the easiest birthday party I have planned and a huge thank you for being so great and easy going about everything (and offering up your house as party central). We pretty much split everything 50/50 and I think the party was a huge success. I always judge the success of party by the amount of crying and temper tantrums. There were no tears!! Maybe a few tears when kids were told it was time to leave, but it was nothing a goodie bag couldn't solve.

Enough talk, here are the pictures!!


The Monkey Cake by Janelle

The Cupcakes by Jenn




me and my partner in crime
  

The Uhlmans


The Bradfords (KC, Janelle and Jillian)
 
why are all these people singing and staring at us?
 
eating his cake like a sandwich

seriously...what baby does that?
  
the opposite of eating cake like a sandwich, but she is still super cute
 
the moms with our big 1 year olds
  
they sure know how to party like rock stars
  
Me, Troy and the birthday boy





1 comment:

  1. too cute!! love the photos!! wish we could have been there!!

    ReplyDelete